From Falsifiable Scientific Method
H/Ts (Hypotheses/Theories) are in this category.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "H/Ts"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- H/T: A human dosing model of the female drug response problem
- H/T: Bureaucratic Great Filter destroy narrowband radio planets
- H/T: Cells exponentially reprogramming cells model of aging
- H/T: Dark matter's gravity follow the same laws as ordinary matter's gravity
- H/T: Drug substitutes: Illusory rigor of psychiatric trials
- H/T: Grammar requires less brainpower than falsificative sapienthood
- H/T: Group warfare selects against disabling sex ornaments
- H/T: Heat from massive impact directly caused the K/T mass extinction
- H/T: High mutation rate in Homo heidelbergensis
- H/T: Hormonal trade-off in mammalian sexual characteristics
- H/T: Hydrogen-helium retention as terrestrial/Neptunian threshold
- H/T: Machiavellian intelligence
- H/T: Multiple pathways for forming large moons of terrestrial planets
- H/T: Non-calory nutrients and cannibalism
- H/T: Periodic light pulsations from 234 stars are created by technological civilizations
- H/T: Planetary resilience to differences in the amount of water
- H/T: Reliability model of aging
- H/T: Selective death of large neurons from hydrocephalus
- H/T: Self-fulfilling prophecies prevents behavioral modification
- H/T: Sociobiological model of adolescent risk behavior
- H/T: Toxin resistant hybridization to human intelligence